Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here i come...hello

Hmmm....this is an attempt to get my head around what i see, hear and read. Now I am not an expert on anything but I do have an opinion - fortunately or unfortunately - on anything and everything; however, more often than not I confine those within my head itelf and they succumb to silence. So I hope to spill some of that onto this space - an unabashedly honest take on events. Easier said than done...as limited vocabulary, procrastination, ESPN, STAR SPORTS and work are all for sure going to hinder my efforts to chronicle my thoughts.
But the big question is: Are my thoughts worth noting down? Why not. Dont get me wrong. I am not arrogant enough to invite hubris. The internet is a large enough 'net' to hold onto anything, be it trash or not. I am not inviting any one to read through but if anyone happens to stumble upon this space, please feel free to voice your opinions. Heres hoping this wont be my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment